Version: 2.4 - Bodacious Bharal
- AutoAim is now significantly more accurate when shooting from 40% of the field away.
- Foghorn now only plays if sounds are enabled.
- Added new StAte of The Art Aiming Setting
Version: 2.3 - Archaic Alpaca
- Shopping Carts / Hoppers on robots can now hold 100 balls (up from 40).
- Gears will now lay on the ground instead of disappearing.
- Robots will no longer pick up a gear if they already have a gear.
- AutoAim is now off by default
Version: 2.2 - The UI Update
- Added a tip reminding players about the ability to rebind keys
- Changed the color for text on the settings & title screen.
- Window Title is now SteamPowered++ (Used to be SteamPowered)
- PowersUps are now off by default
- Added Event Name & Match Number information to scoreboards
Version: 2.1 - The Fuel Matters Update
- Foghorn sound now plays when escaping out of an ongoing game.
- The Hopper now uses a timer instead of a tick system related to your frames per second.
- The Hopper is now full at the start of the game, and every 13.5s will be refilled regardless of whether it's been dumped or not.
- The Hopper is now refilled to have 50 balls. Previously it was 50 - the number of fuel balls on the field.
- Robots now shoot at a realistic 15bps instead of the previous 6bps. I know that there are bots that shoot 18bps+, but I wanted to represent a slightly more average robot.
Version: 2.0 - The Quality of Life Update
- Auto collect is now on by default
- Auto Aim is now on by default
- Changed title screen credits
- Pressing the ESC key while in a game will take you back to the Title Screen.